Please note that here at www.easycasesolution.com we take your privacy extremely seriously and are committed to keeping our customers' information safe.
1. Processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Obtained for specified and lawful purposes.
3. Adequate, relevant and not excessive.
4. Accurate and up to date.
5. Not kept any longer than necessary.
6. Processed in accordance with the "data subject's" (the individual's) rights.
7. Securely kept.
8. Not transferred to any other country.
We ask you to fill in some forms before processing an order. You may choose any name for us to address you with. We would encourage you to provide your phone number in case we need to contact you and a correct e-mail where we will send your completed order to. All these details are necessary to contact you in case a researcher assigned to your project has any extra questions. All the details you provide to us are confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties under any conditions.
All of our employees, including academic researchers and writers, managers and experts have signed an agreement that prohibits any disclosure of our clients' personal data. EasyCaseSolution Team is dedicated to improving on-site security and are working hard to ensure that whatever data we posses is stored safely.
Our provided solutions are prepared by expert tutors but still If customer is not satisfied with the quality he can get full refund by providing the reason about why the solution does not fulfil his requirements.
We only provide a non-plagiarized research that has been done for you. We run a plagiarism check on all our assignments.
1. Nevertheless, if our client detects plagiarized parts, a full refund can be requested.
2. In cases when a significant part of the research was plagiarized (over 10%), and a reliable proof of plagiarism is provided, 100% refund will be issued.
We usually assign your order to an academic expert within half an hour after the final placement of the order. Therefore, a full amount cannot be refunded.
1. If the client cancels the request before the assignment was assigned to an expert, 80% of the initial price is refunded (20% is the transaction cost).
2. In case the order is cancelled after the expert has been contacted, the amount refunded will not exceed 60% and may be lower depending on the progress already made.
This has not happened yet, as our team is capable of dealing with almost any academic task. Still, in case such situation occurs, we guarantee 100% refund, plus provide a discount for your future orders.